Sorry! I decided to return to the Kingdom Hall!

by sacolton 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

I woke this morning and realized that I'm really missing the Truth, so I've decided to just go back being a Jehovah's Witness. Things will be different this time. I'm going to stop questioning and just accept everything I'm told and attend all the meetings. You guys should go back too ... you know it's the Truth! Stop being Apostates!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

rotflmao

Funnily enough, I got a text message from Hobo Ken this morning which stated something very similar to yourself. You guys crack me up.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'll get the Missus to drop me off at the pub on her way to the meeting.

Cheers

Chris

• Chalam
    Chalam

No wonder you are smiling ;)

All the best,

Stephen

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

OK sacolton I will stop questioning everything and go back like you suggested. What a great idea. Oh I just realised it is well past midday over here in Australia, but what has the time and date of your suggestion got to do with an idea like this I wonder? LOL

(Good one by the way)

Hopscotch

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I would be really sad to hear this..if I didn't know it was April Fools Day.

But on a happier note, my youngest Grandson is 5yrs old today. Thankfully he'll never know the inside of a KH. and that's NO JOKE.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    Thankfully he'll never know the inside of a KH. and that's NO JOKE.

I have the same thought every time I think of my niece and nephews.

• chickpea
    chickpea

and here i was hoping it was
    just gonna be another wednesday.....

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Sacolton, will you pick me up on the way to the meeting? I need a lift. And we can go out in service this weekend. I need to put in my 15minutes or else I am irregular.......

Agent Smith

• sacolton
    sacolton

I changed my mind ... I'm joining the Church of Scientology. They have the real TRUTH!

You guys really need to get a E-Meter and check your theta levels!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit