Do they still Pop Block?

by sacolton 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• sacolton
    sacolton

Jehovah's Thugs?

• JeffT
    JeffT

What complete nonsense. I've been to Christian conventions where you could step out and get espresso in the lobby. People find it easier attention when they're comfortable.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The last ASSembly I went to I plugged the machine back in and bought a coke. I turned around to move on and there were like 10 people already behind me in line!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Oh yeah I forgot, the REAL reason that they don't want you to use the machines is because they don't want the concessions going. They can manage that in some areas by saying 'we bring in all our own provisions...' However if the vendors can call bullshit because they are clearly using the machines then the vendors can force the facility to allow them to open.

I saw a guy once with a hotdog cart and he was making a MINT out in front of the building!

Gary- I think I might have killed someone if they had pushed me...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

sacolton- Do you remember the roll-up doors that hid the vending areas at the Myriad? I never knew what they were until my dad took me to a carshow at the Myriad when I was about 13 or 14. I never looked at them the same after that, as I ate my cheese danish, hoagie, and Shasta lemon-lime soda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit