I Got My Invitation to the Memorial!

by megs 10 Replies latest jw friends

• megs
    megs

I wish I had been prepared... I would have invited her in for coffee... Forgot to bring CoC to the door with me...

• mouthy
    mouthy

BOO HOO!!! They didnt invite me!! BOO HOO
    I wonder why!!! I ve been a good girl, I have been advetising!!, advertising !!!advertising !!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I got mine 2 weeks ago...left next to my mailbox. I put it where it belonged- in the shredder. I then used it for animal bedding for my hamster. WT pamplets make awesome animal bedding.

So you see- the WT does do one thing right! LOL

• megs
    megs

Mouthy, you can have my invitation!!! Just looking at Awake... On page 6 it says "Make learning a lifelong habit. The Bible puts a high value on "practical wisdom & thinking ability," and it urges us to keep on developing them"... Me smells a bit of hypocrisy...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Megs you said >Me smells a bit of hypocrisy... Oh NO !!!!NOT in the Watchtower ..You must be mistaken !!!
    Thanks for your offer of YOUR invite I want my own

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mouthy, does that mean you iwll not be attending the memorial this year?? LOL

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As of March 31, I still haven't gotten my waste of paper. However, there is still this week and a good chunk of next to get it in the mail (along with a waste of postage) or having someone disrupt me to hand me my waste of paper. It will end up shredded.

• VIII
    VIII

I got mine verbally and by e-mail:

"The Memorial of Christ's death will be held after sundown April 9,
    2009. If you and XYZ wish to
    attend, please contact your local congregation for time and address. I
    feel you will find it very comforting
    in view of what you are going through. You guys need all the
    encouragement you can get and all the
    support you can get too. May Jehovah bless you with wisdom, comfort and
    peace as you face this trial!
    You are not alone."

Support? Encouragement?

What type of support and encouragement will I get at the KH? Oh, I know, Resurrection!!! Yea!! Resurrection. And Paradise. I almost forgot. Paradise. Yea.

Gag.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, does that mean you iwll not be attending the memorial this year??

I guess that does mean I cant go!!!!! Isnt that a shame. I
    would have drank some of their wine & ate some of their bread,
    But I dont go where I am NOT inviTed!!!!!!

You Brooklyn Brothers? that read these sites, Your missing a great opportunity
    cos I can tell you alot about what the Big O...Is all about

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hmm, I can call the Wt and tell them they forgot to invite you Mouthy. I am sure it was simply an oversight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit