Are looks important to you?

by LouBelle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Be honest about it. Many people put a lot of emphasis on the way they look and put a lot of effort into maintaing their look. The current younger generation is obsessed by it. If you're not hot, you're a loser.

Even if you carry a few extra pounds ( say 15 - 20), these days you're classified as fat. No room for curves anymore. I'm moving to Alsaka - layers of coats, boots, hats - I can work with that.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Do not move to Alaska! My parents used to live in Alaska, they do not want to live there again, it is tooooooooooo cold! If heat breaks down, you are in a very serious trouble! I am telling you it is not worth it to live in Alaska. Only crazy people live in Alaska!

• PanzerZauberei
    PanzerZauberei

Looks are not important to me. But I am a fat old cowboy, so if they did matter I would be sort of a hypocrite....right?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Yeah, looks are very important to me but maybe not what you think.

A woman who attracts me has a certain "something" that is difficult to put into words. A confidence in her femininity, a spark in her eye, a sensuality that comes from not looking like a man!! Lol.

E.G curves in the right places. I love hips, full lips and a kissable neck. Yumm

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've always been more attracted to people that have character,

or maybe it's people that look like a character, whatever.

lisa

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

As they say -

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• ilovelamp120
    ilovelamp120

I think looks are important, but more than the initial attraction, I think chemistry has more to do with it. Right down to our baser instincts, like how we smell to one another, and react to each other. I've heard recently that when someone is attracted to you, or vice versa, your pupils will dilate (isn't that so cool) it so much a part of our instincts, that alot of it cant merely be based on the current "ideal" of beauty.

Although I must admit I'm very influenced by that. BTW!!! (I haven't learned how to quote ppl yet but...)

Doofdaddy...."EG curves in the right places. I love hips, full lips and a kissable neck. Yumm"

Check, check, check.....just incase you were wondering

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Looking clean is very important to me. I shower every morning. Keep the hair cut and combed. Always wear clean clothes. I go for 2-4 walks every day to remain healthy. I am not a jewelery person. No rings, watches, or other accesories for me. A nice tie on a business meeting is a good thing though.

• leavingwt
  • four candles
    four candles

Sad Emo,surely you mean beauty is in the eye of the beer holder!!!!

I'm nowt to look at,but I'm a nice man...............................................so there!! Nyah!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit