Did NOAH tame AGGRESSIVE ANIMALS before taking them into the ARK?

by african GB Member 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

How did he handle lions, jaguars, tigers, snakes,....etc, if they were not tamed?

How did those animals behave among each other?

Don't tell me just stood there and obeyed NOAH's instructions?

Can someone please help me with a verse on "taming wild animals before the floods"?

african GB member

• shamus100
    shamus100

I think animals were vegetarians in the good'ol'days. It's after the flood that they got all scared of humans, because humans were suddenly going to eat them up as per (pffffttt) god's comm(pfffft,,,,hahahaha)mmmmand. Hahahahahaha!

Jeez, you call yourself a dub. You need more faith in jehobah.

• Quandry
    Quandry

The WTS teaches that none of the animals ate meat before the flood, so unless one of them got in front of a lion or jaguar's grass or straw, I guess there was no aggression....

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Dubs say as mentioned that "a fear" of man was put in to the animals AFTER the flood. I never could understand how that statement in Genesis meant that now the animals would be aggressive. If they were afraid of man wouldn't they be LESS likely to attack man? Oh well not much about that story seems to make sense.

Isaac

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder what would happen if I went to the Washtowel Slaveholdery headquarters with a couple of jaguars or black mamba snakes and turned them loose in the place where the members of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger live. I would tell them that, as Noah was able to live on the ark with this kind of animals, that you should be able to trust in the same God that protected Noah.

Chances are, the jaguars or the snakes would be the ones doing the judgment.

• sspo
    sspo

These are teeth that grew after the flood in order to eat meat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit