The things you'd wished that you had said to a JW smartass.......

by jambon1 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

One day as we were leaving the KH on a Sunday, my JW group overseer (who was a right sanctimonious ba****d)

was standing at the f**king door. He said 'bye now, pay later'. (a referance to not going out in 'the work')

I wish I had said "look you f**king specky ba***rd, I am taking an old sister home. I also have a very hungry 6 month

old baby who wants to have a bit milk from my wifes t!t. Now, are you f**king going to deny the old girl a lift home & my

wee girl some f**king good food so that we can go boosting your fu*king ego & trail around knocking on empty doors?

Well, are ya?"

Sheesh, some memories are just terrible. That actually happene.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Now that I am out of the Lie I have had plenty of opportunities to tell them what I think but I rarely have. I've thought of the following though:

"You are not, never were, and never shall be the TRUTH!" or if I'm really ticked off by someone in the religion that I consider hopeless, "You're a baby killing, child excomunicating, Jesus raping, God defecating religion!"

That may sound cruel and harsh but some people are hopeless and evil.

• watson
    watson

Awe Jambon, now that you read what you wrote, aren't you glad you didn't say those things? When I feel like saying things like that, I win every time by writing it down on paper, looking it over, then tossing it. What a relief.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Probably the last discussion I had with my soon-to-be ex husband should have included

BTW You have absolutely no idea how to make love to a woman

oh my bad

Not only did I say it, but I repeated it when he asked me to

And that was the only really hurtful thing I ever said to him in 15 years of marriage

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LadyLee..You are a constant surprise!..LOL!!..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oh OUTLAW

You just never know what I am going to come out with

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

With all the hounding for me to pio-sneer, I simply told them that, because they kept hounding me, that I could no longer do it at all. According to their own doctrine, if I got hounded too much, it did not count to Jehovah if I did it--I would only be doing it for those who were hounding me to do it. And I never did it--even then, it would have been a complete waste of my time.

• Emily24
    Emily24

"wife's t!t" hahahhaha priceless!!!

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

A similar comment was made to me on a weekday afternoon meal during the CO visit. This guy insisted that the sisters brought lunch up to the hall for the whole group everyday of his visit. So with a little toddler in tow, I was cleaning up lunch after about serving 40 people, with no real kitchen facilities plus going out in service that afternoon (on my day off by the way). Well he starts giving experiences about African countries where people walk uphill 15 miles both ways to the meeting. He says to me come on "Martha" and listen to the spiritual matters. Why didn't I turn around and go home, put the baby down for a nap and have a glass a wine on the couch??!! Oh all the missed opportunities.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Sometimes I told them off, sometimes I didn't. If I were to go through it again I'd keep it short and sweet. I wouldn't bother giving explanations, reasons, or anything that even remotely resembles a logical discussion. They're too stupid for that. I would just tell them to lick my sh*t on CNN.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit