Apolgies

by Joe Grundy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I have just re-read a couple of my postings - no, the apolgy is not for being narcissistic!

I hope I have made it clear throughout my postings here that while never a JW, I have intense sympathy, empathy and concern for those who have suffered, and continue to suffer, from this bullying and corrupt (IMHO) quasi-religion. I hope that on occasion an 'outsider's' view may be helpful.

I have what at times may be described as an 'odd' 'quirky' or just 'weird' sense of humour and sometimes I post things that could be offensive if taken the wrong way.

I just wanted to say that I have no intention to offend or to belittle or minimalise the pain, suffering and horror of those who have experienced the effects of this evil religion, and I hope that members will take them in the spirit in which they are intended.

And if I do cause offence, please tell me and I will try to be more thoughtful.

Thanks.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

And now I note that I can't even spell my thread title correctly!

• wobble
    wobble

Apolgies and bad spelling accepted,you Welsh Git!

You will find us a " broad church" here,blimey mate, if we can put up with the likes of Outlaw (where is he lately?) and Da Ninja we cannot be offended by you!

Keep your comments coming,people on here will soon tell you if you overstep the mark.

Love

Wobble

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Joe, even though I understand where you're coming from, I think a lot of people, not only on this board, but in general need to learn how to take a joke and grow a thicker skin. Life's harsh, the internet is worse...

Cheers

• watson
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

stop being a pussy. your non-apolgy apology would offend me could i be offended.

• dinah
    dinah

Now I gotta go back and read what you said, Joe. Apolgize for that!!

There alot of us here who have a really quirky sense of humor (and those who have none at all at times).

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

(and those who have none at all at times).

piss off D-Pie

• dinah
    dinah

Ippy called me D-pie.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

yes i did. good night D-Pie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit