I'm talking about our pets,

-wild animals

-ants

-cockroaches

-rats,...etc, etc

african GB member

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think one of my cats ate a bird...thus blood. I doubt she'll make it though Armagedon. The other cats stay in the house, so I'm pretty sure they're safe.

lisa

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS depicts Armageddon as a selective destruction of only wicked people. I compares it to the occasion when an angel silently killed 185,000 Assyrian solders in one night. No animals died. Of course, all this is theoretical. I personally don't care if a few ants or rats die.

• donny
    donny

If any animals die, Jehovah will be sued by PETA.

• donny
    donny

If any animals die, Jehovah will be sued by PETA.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I refuse to be concerned about "armageddon". If there is a God, I'm sure he didn't create us just so we could spend our entire lives shuddering in fear and anticipation of some global calamity that may never come.

W

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You may hope those animals do not survive after you see the way they are changing leading up to Armageddon.

When all animals are completely directed in doing Jehovahs work to annhiliate the unbelievers....you may see your darling Fido turn into Cujo.

Take a look at how the animals are chaning now. These are all Christian logos.

the world's largest Baptist university

Houston Baptist university

Campbell baptist university

• parakeet
    parakeet

If I coud be certain that my favorite pets, intestinal parasitic worms, would survive Armageddon, I'd run back to the dubs today. I SO want to play with my very own intestinal worm.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Animal Life in the New System

Mom to child:

"How would you like to have a baby brother?

Young child:

"I would rather have a pony."

Mom and dad smile. You can have your hearts desire in the new system. And with genetic engineering, nothing is impossible.

1 year later...

Mother to young child:

"Tell your little brother to give you a ride to the store."

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

The WTS depicts Armageddon as a selective destruction of only wicked people.

Check out the picture on page 209 of "From Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" - there's a dog falling into the abyss along with all the sinners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit