Potential apostafest

by JimmyPage 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I've noticed a lot of us live pretty close to each other and could possibly get together. Specifically, I'm talking purple sofa, crazy blonde deb, sacolton, and john doe. There are likely others in our area too, maybe you guys know who. Anybody interested holla.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am about 800 miles away from you. The newbies would need to know the general location of the apostafest.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I wanted to try to get one together in the St. Louis, MO area...didnt get many hits..

no time or money to go too far right now..

Snakes ()

• dinah
    dinah
    no time or money to go too far right now..

That's my problem too. There are several of us who want to get together, but we all live sooooo far apart. I'm in Bama, BB's in Canada, some in North Carolina and Virginia, we are scattered but CrazyB, you and TheSilence live relatively close to one another.

Our little group is close in each others' hearts but there are many miles between us.

• JustWantTruth
    JustWantTruth

I would be willing to travel!!! Yay Road trip!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I so want to!! Money here is tight! But...surely we could figure something out!!

I'm also going to be in Las Vegas June 18-21!! Any one close to there??

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, the economy's tough now. Will keep trying, though, to make this happen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit