Ginger or Mary Anne?

by crownboy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• crownboy
    crownboy

No doubt one of the most ask questions ever. No matter what age you are (in my case fairly young), you've seen Gilligan's Island, and heard the inevitable argument (especially amoung men), who do you prefer better: Ginger or Mary Anne.

Well, I decided to bring the debate here to JW.com, see if there's an (ex) JW consensus on the issue.

My personal favourite is Mary Anne, by the way. They were both very attractive, but Mary Anne's personalty was more down to earth (or naive) to me, and I find that more desirable. What's your opinion people?

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Yep, Mary Ann does it for me too.............Jedd

• hippikon
    hippikon

I like the country girl thing too. Ginger is too high maintenance!

• Valis
    Valis

How about Mormon style...Mary Anne MWF Ginger TTHS or vice versa...heavy on the vice..

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Why does it have to be either or. Personally I'd take on both of them. At the same time would really be cool.

TimB

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Mary Anne hands down

Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• Gopher
    Gopher

Mary Anne -- hands everywhere!!

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Well, I hate to "Kiss and Tell" but having been with them both I guess it's up to me to set this matter to rest once and for all.

Ginger's many sessions on the casting couch have taught her a thing or two, and she knows how to get the job done. Sure she's full of herself, but she also appreciates a hearty (and well deserved) standing ovation.

Mary Ann is a bit too eager to please, and isn't as comfortable with her own sexuality as she could be. Plus, she needs to see the professor for a little of his home-brew bikini wax, if you catch my drift.

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

LOL!! I haven't seen Gilligan's Island in YEARS! I watched the show primarily because it was (supposidly) filmed in the Pacific, and I've always loved the Pacific. Yes, I know....back lot at UA.

Dawn was always my favorite. Tina was just too "Marilyn Monroe" for me.

• COMF
    COMF

Mrs. Howell, dahling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit