Was NOAH excited to see dead bodies all over??

by african GB Member 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

did the flood really give Jehovah the satisfaction he needed?

GB

• undercover
    undercover
    The fact that people still respond to these threads amazes me.

Yea... daniel-p

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

well, undercover, I'm just sayin. Have a blast with the biggest troll since proplog2.

• asilentone
    asilentone

he is a troll, let this thread die for good!

• undercover
    undercover

Jeeesus...

If you guys don't want to feed the alleged troll, why do you post? You don't like him or his threads, skip 'em.

The way some of ya'll keep harping on it fits the definition of troll, namely, posting inflamatory comments to provoke others or disrupt the discussion.

So, pot...meet kettle.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What has become quite aparent today is that trolls are more valuable members of JWN than longtime posters with a record of substantive contributions to the community. moderators lock threads criticizing the trolls, but allow the trolls to bump their own threads and start new threads which are clearly troll-like in intent. And now, before I really start taking things too seriously, adios.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Reniaa, washed all they bodies "away"? Where is "away"? And why has no one ever found a huge, enormous pile of fossilized skeletons of humans and animals who died in the flood?

Where is the scientific evidence for this?

StAnn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I haven't seen it.

BTS

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

daniel-p - its even funnier watching you troll a troll.

you seem much better at it than him.

• truthlover
    truthlover

As Noah was in a closed ark - supposedly - with a "window" at the top - smell would be awful -- they remained in the ark close to a year - therefore, no bodies would be floating, no mass of bones would be evident when the waters subsided either as they would have been scattered all over the waters and settle wherever, anyhow.......

The AGB member would know this ... r they just here for the ride?? Methinks its just a put on.. or put down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit