This life is all you got... don't wast it on a printing company

by Anti-Christ 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I was raise to be a JW but fortunately I was able to brake free of their mind control. When I was growing up my personalty often clashed with the JW lifestyle. I tried so hard to find peace, I tried doing as I was told only to end up disappointed and feeling empty. When I had questions that I knew were taboo I felt like something was wrong with me, like if Satan was trying to "get me". This, as most of you know, is a terrible feeling for a child. Now I know that it is the leaders that have something wrong with them, they want to create you into their slave in order to create more and more because they can not give up this feeling of power, they are self appointed gods and they want your unquestioning devotion.

Ask yourself why do they tell you not to do independent research. Ask your self why they tell you to stay clear of places like this. If the have the truth as they say why does it change and why do they not want you to ask certain questions. Simple to answer, they fear to lose what the have gained, your devotion. It's not Satan that is out to get you, it is the WTBTS.

Do not be afraid to be yourself, do not be afraid to express your emotions. Enjoy your life, we are all lucky to be alive and it would be a terrible thing to waste this life on a simple printing company, because that's what the WTBTS is in reality.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Great advice!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Thanks.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that this is the only life you are assured of ever having. The Bible will tell you otherwise (however, I believe the Bible lies through its teeth), but there is no proof that the Bible is correct. That despite that the scientist that proves God to be loving and merciful and yet responsive, and that proves most or all of the Bible to be correct and truthful is going to be the most famous person next to Jesus (and probably even more so than Jesus, because that person will be able to cement everyone's faith with actual factual proof.

Despite such a huge potential reward for proving the Bible to be largely or wholly the truth, no one has ever been able to factually prove anything in the Bible to be correct. From the Original Sin fib to the death and hell threats at Revelation, none of these things were any more than a deterrent against people finding the real truth. And heaven is nothing more than a carrot that is held up as a reward for giving up this life.

As before stated, anyone that can factually prove that good people (that is, those who follow the Bible within the best of their abilities) go to heaven while bad people (that is, those who do not follow the Bible or make a reasonable attempt to) go to hell is going to have more fame and fortune than he or she knows what to do with. That person will be venerated by all the major religions, who will incorporate their findings into sermons and doctrines. And yet, unlike the prizes for flying a human powered plane across the Mediterranean Sea and suborbital flight by a corporate entity, this prize has not been claimed.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Anit-Christ:

Everything you say is absolutely true! I feel so sorry for all those people that are slaves of the WBTS.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

The problem WTW is that if someone would 'prove' that Christianity is correct it would cease to be a religion and faith would not be required any more so proving it would make it void because the bible says in order for one to be saved one needs faith

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Everything you say is absolutely true! I feel so sorry for all those people that are slaves of the WBTS.

Today I am very happy and sad at the same time. I look at my 9 month old daughter and I realise that if I was still under the WT spell she would not be here , I was to afraid of life when I was under their mind control to even think of having a child. Now I can not imagine my life with out her. An other thing that I am extremely happy is that she will not be raised in the kind of environment I was raised in. I still feel sad for all of those who are missing out on so much just because they follow the teachings of this cult.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Anti-Christ:

The thing in my life that I am the most proud of is that I have raised my 3 children in a totally different way than I was raised. They are not afraid of life or of people. They have experienced many more things than I was ever allowed to. I'm not saying that I am a perfect parent but I have raised them in a freer more positive environment than I ever even knew about. And you will too!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Amen A-C... Amen!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Thanks!! I needed that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit