Hello Friends, Part 2

by lonestar63 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Do you know reading your post gave me a boost today! Thank God your wife KNEW you....
    I hear so many horror stories of those who leave the WT that yours
    made my day" Thank you for Sharing

Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wow - wonderful story with a happy ending - I am at the same position as you were just before you told her

• loosie
    loosie

What a great story !!! I wish more couples were like that.

• lonestar63
    lonestar63

Oompa, in my first post i talked about a young brother who had been sexually abused by our P.O. That was over 20 years ago, and my fade began at that time. I still went to meetings here and there, because at that point, i did not know the real "Truth. I began friendships with "wordly" people, and quickly realized they were actually better people than most of the jw's i knew. I have many, many good close friends, most of whom never knew i was a jw. I didn't really seek these friendships out, they just happened, and my life is richer because of it.

Neither of my 2 kids were baptised, and i am so glad of that. They support us, and we are a close family. Of course my wifes zealot family thinks we have condemned them to death. Her family lives out of State however, and that is indeed a blessing.

Mouthy, thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it. I've read many of your post's on here over the past few months while i was lurking and could not register. I too have read many stories on here that turned out bad, and i feel very lucky to have the woman i have as my wife. Her support of me gives me strength.

Cawshun, your a fellow Texan i notice. We may have bumped into each other, depending on what part of the state your in, and where you went to the conventions. I hope all ends well for your daughter and her family.

To the rest that posted words of encouragement, i do appreciate it, and look forward to our visits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit