Are all welfare systems flawed?;badboy's economic theory/ theories

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

PS: its a hyperbole, just like all the thousands starving you mentioned are a hyperbole.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You're a hyperbola, man;)

S

• badboy
    badboy

WHY IS THIS IN BIBLE STUDY?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It was in Bible Study because that is where you put it. I have moved it to friends

IP_SEC

there's lots rabbits and stuff to kill. a moose would feed a hooker for a good month.

And just where should a hooker keep this moose if all she can rent is a room somewhere with a tiny half-fridge? and that assumes she has a rifle to shoot it with, the knowledge on how to skin and dismember the beast and the means to move it to the mythical freezer. All that from a hooker who has probably never set foot outside a city

I don't buy this welfare crap. they make you think you are helpless but you really aren't.

that's the only thing you have said I agree with. Welfare workers make people feel like dirt- lesser than dirt which is why far too many people who need the help find other ways to support themselves - like prostitution, selling drugs, or any other living on the streets or in homeless shelters

Naw you might not can have a sleepnumber bed and high speed internet. but thats far from starving.

clearly you have never had to walk in their shoes or been as desperate and hopeless as millions of people who need welfare to survive a system that is designed to keep you down.

BTW did you know:

• the majority of people on welfare are children? in 2005 40% of people on welfare in Ontario were children!
    • a single person on welfare in Ontario received $539 a month. Just how do they manage to find a place to live when rents for a bachelor are over $500 a month? a room in a worn-down rooming house where the person in the next room is a addict over $300?
    • the vast majority of people on welfare are there because they are sick with physical or mental health reasons?
    • most people who were raised on welfare were not able to find the means to continue to post-secondary education

Yes people make it out. But it isn't easy. The system works against them. I know. I've been there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit