Comments For Service Meeting This Week

by dismayed 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dismayed
    dismayed

For those attending, a couple of possible comments for the Service Meeting. There is a "2009 Yearbook" part where the audience gets to gush over the statistics that they found interesting. How bout "I was really impressed with the number of Memorial partakers last year, with an increase of about 10% over last year and nearly 10,000 partakers, it looks like we will be privileged to have many anointed with us for some time" or

"With almost 1.5 billion hours spent in FS last year, and nearly 300,000 baptized, it now only takes an average of 5,000 hours in FS to bring someone into the truth!"

• Emma
    Emma

Let us know how it goes!

• chickpea
    chickpea

the guinness boys say it best:

BRILLIANT!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

>>"With almost 1.5 billion hours spent in FS last year, and nearly 300,000 baptized, it now only takes an average of 5,000 hours in FS to bring someone into the truth!"

Except that probably half of those are teenage born-ins getting baptized. If so, then knocking on doors takes 10,000 hours to get a baptism.

• dinah
    dinah

For some reason, I almost expect them to pronounce the door to door work finished. It's not effective and it doesn't make money for them like it did before they had to change to the donation arrangement.

• megaflower
    megaflower

New name for field service: NONPRODUCTIVE BUSY WORK

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

If it goes this way on..... than one day .... there will be report of 155 000 partakers at the Memorial.

How will WTBS explain that???? Boy, we will need a New light soon!!!

Albert

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I would suggest them just to put tracts in all mailboxes twice a year. Those who are intersted could anyway easily come in contact.

Is it not exactly that the Revelation vision about the cavalery means? The litterature which is spread means two miriads of miriads, = 200 millions.

In this vision the cavalry man sits quietly on the horse, and it is the horse which talks, by fire from its mouth and by biting with the tail.

I think every witness would like a such change!

• yknot
    yknot

Oh joy.... I think I will take my seat in the Library and read Light 1 & 2 instead........

I totally forgot today was Tuesday......

• Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit