Need 4/1/09 Watchtower Scan - Purty Please?

by Watkins 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Watkins
    Watkins

If anyone can oblige me, please - I will be soooo grateful!

I need scans of the "Born Again - What Does it Mean" series of articles in the April 1, 2009 WatchTower magazine, pages 3 through 12.

I found audio files at JW.org, but need to be able to print it out. I unsuccessfully downloaded something from that site - Windows wouldn't open it after it was done. I evidently have no techno skills, 'cause I can't figure how to print it.

I need to dissect their faulty reasonings - and "do a Blondie" on it!

Thanks in advance for your help - you guys here are great!

Watkins

• Watkins
    Watkins

No one has it? Rats, looks like I'll have to type it out the hard way.

This errant teaching MUST be addressed as it fences off Christians from Christians - the doctrine itself is anti-Christ!

Thanks anyway - I know if you had it you would share it.

Watkins

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I hope you find it - 04/01/07 is the one that got me out!!!

• dismayed
    dismayed

I have it, can someone give me some tips on the best way to upload that many pages? Is it best to paste right into my post or use one of the services. Wont be til later today when i can get to it...

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Those "april fools day" magazines are awesome.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

If you can't PDF it, just uploading images, then the best way would be to put all of the images into a folder. Then right-click the folder and select "Send To - Compressed ZIP Folder". Then upload that single zip file to your favorite file sharing site. Someone with the skills can then download it and convert to a PDF.

• dismayed
    dismayed

Ok, hopefully this works...first time with this scan business, thanks to missing link for the help

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cz3sgb

Basically 12 pages on why you aren't born again!

• dismayed
    dismayed

bttt for those who wanted this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit