Looking for a haircut? Try this place. Read first three reviews...

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Cool! I wonder how many other local folks there are on here? And ironically enough, I got my hair cut today and it was the best haircut I've had in years. I just love my new bangs.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Haircut. With Gerardo??

• zarco
    zarco

I think there are a lot of local folks close. I am afraid to go to a gathering of us because, (1) I think I will meet an acquaintance and (2) we still attend from time to time for personal reasons. Regarding haircuts, my guy moved to Alameda, don't really want to head over there just for a hair cut.....

zarco

• donny
    donny

Cool! I wonder how many other local folks there are on here?

I am located down here in Morgan Hill, CA.

Don

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL, no not with Gerardo.

• undercover
    undercover

Forget those old creepy guys in barbershops...

This looks better:

http://theboardroomsalon.com/index.shtml

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> And ironically enough, I got my hair cut today and it was the best haircut I've had in years. I just love my new bangs.

"New Bangs" huh? Never heard "it" put that way before!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This stuff happens. I had a fire captain crowd me in close with his hand really near my "hose" as he invited me to stay at his cabin in the mountains for some "photography".

• White Dove
    White Dove

Else,

Leo's had bangs and long hair for the past 10+ years. A good bang cut is always nice. I need one.

• oompa
    oompa

I had to try a three dollar haircut in mexico a couple of years ago.....my wife said i paid two dollars too much.........oompa

thebarberbabes.com and sexy scissors sound way better to me..........now THATS a haircut......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit