Who created JEHOVAH?

by african GB Member 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I sure would like to find Jehovah's boss--I would have enough to report against that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag to get Him fired on the spot. And, for sure if I were His boss, He would have every reason to worry Himself sick.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I sure would like to find Jehovah's boss....Thats easy enough...........Jehovah`s boss is the WBT$..LOL!!.

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

"Who created JEHOVAH?"

His parents, but he's too embarrassed to admit it. They have a substance abuse problem. Ssssshhhhhhh.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Man created God in his image.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

1 In the beginning, Man created God; and in the image of Man created he him.

2 And Man gave unto God a multitude of names, that he might be Lord over all the earth when it was suited to Man.

3 And on the seven millionth day Man rested and did lean heavily on his God and saw that it was good.

4 And Man formed Aqualung of the dust of the ground, and a host of other likened unto his kind.

5 And these lesser men Man did cast into the void. And some were burned; and some were put apart from their kind.

6 And Man became the God that he had created and with his miracles did rule over all the earth.

7 But as these things did come to pass, the Spirit that did cause Man to create his God lived on within all Men: even within Aqualung.

8 And Man saw it not.

9 But for Christ's sake he'd better start looking.

Ian Anderson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit