Introvert or Extrovert

by FormerMormon 24 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I also can talk to just about anyone. I do this in elevators, and anywhere else if I'll be standing for a little bit. Grocery lines are the best for visiting in small talk and laughing with others. Just love it!

• besty
    besty

according to Myers Briggs I am INTJ

http://typelogic.com/intj.html

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I also can talk to just about anyone. I do this in elevators, and anywhere else if I'll be standing for a little bit. Grocery lines are the best for visiting in small talk and laughing with others. Just love it!

Oh WD, too bad you live in Greenland, you sound just like me. I have been dubbed "The Customer Service Queen", but it's just cuz I like to talk to everyone. I can be pretty charming too, no matter what Doe says.

I'd say a very extroverted introvert. Possibly vice verse.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Quite introverted.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Quite introverted.

Ohh you are not!! You're a social butterfly! Come on, let's flit.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Flit? Sounds dangerous.... or kinky, I'm not sure.

But yes I am. It's easy to be more extroverted behind a keyboard.

• beksbks
  • Gregor
    Gregor

Adam and Eve didn't have belly buttons. Any takers?

As everyone here knows, I am a people person. That is, I generally hate people. But sometimes I looove people. I'm mixed up. But, I can talk the leg off of complete strangers at cocktail parties. In fact, many folks I have talked to have had to get leg prothesis. But that's their problem.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Some might wonder how to get a word in edgewise in my family

• only me
    only me

I'm extremely introverted but I have a wicked sense of humor that breaks through the shyness once in a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit