KNOCK KNOCK JW AT YOUR DOOR

by megaflower 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Are the kids old enough to rebut the witlesses? Perhaps by showing the kids how to use the Bible against the witlesses, the Bible itself, or both will help keep the witlesses from ever showing up again. If they expose the fallacies of religion, even that the end is not consistent with a loving God (and that the New Dark Ages is not what they would want), they will be able to scare the witlesses. Plus, they might stumble one of them.

• carla
    carla

Have them research the jw's, a quick Google brings up enough damning info on them to last a lifetime. Most people are disgusted enough when they learn of the 2 witness policy & pedophilia within the wt. Then have the homeowner send a cease & desist letter to NY to keep them away for good, err, that should read for a year. The wt thinks householders may change their minds in a year and want to joing this hiddeous cult, gotta send it yearly. Witness Inc has stickers that look like no smoking signs that say, 'Please no visits by jw's' if she wants to put one on the door.

cease & desist letter-

Name

Address

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society

25 Columbia Heights

Brooklyn, Ny 11201-2483

NOTICE TO 'CEASE AND DESIST' ALL VISITS

Dear Sirs,

Please notify all members of your congregation that consent, implied or otherwise, to visit my property at the address stated above for any purpose relating

to the work of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has been revoked.

I will consider any future visits to be an act of willful trespass and may prosecute to the full extent of the law, civil or criminal.

You must not visit on the pretense of 'updating records'. Check the electoral roll for up to date ownership information.

Notice has also been served to my local congregation located in the area of ________________________________________________________.

I shall hold you both severally and jointly liable for any infratction of this notice to 'cease and desist'.

You have been warned!

Respectfully,

• megaflower
    megaflower

Thank you for all your responses, Very good info and I will share with my sister.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ask the dubs who invented the first weapon of war. Tell them it is in the Bible, and if they don't know the answer, come back with the answer when they find it out.

Farkel

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Inventor...Jehovah God

Weapons....Two Flaming Swords.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit