I would like to purchase the Proclaimers Book...

by cawshun 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I have 3 copies, if you send your adress I'd be glad to mail you one.

New here so I don't know how to pm or if my e-mail apears anywheres to look up.

Blithe

If you click on Cashaw's name on her post, t will take you to a screen from where messages can be sent.

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Thank you!

BF

• cawshun
    cawshun

Blondie, thank you for putting me on to those sights.

Blithe, Thank you for offering to send me the book.

inkling, kill a tree? maybe not a good idea, try living without paper

• Farkel
    Farkel

:I would like to purchase the Proclaimers Book.

It's a pretty book. Lots of color pictures. Lots and lots of pages. Huge index. Nice paper and binding. The green binding was probably some leftover color from some other book, though.

I stayed toasty warm for almost an hour while watching it crackle and throw sparks. It started screaming and hurling profanities when I took the first match to it, but it soon settled down and we had a delightful evening together!

Here are some outstanding notes on the book by my good friend Alan Feuerbacher:

http://corior.blogspot.com/2006/02/notes-on-proclaimers-book.html

Farkel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ebay

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I stayed toasty warm for almost an hour while watching it crackle and throw sparks. It started screaming and hurling profanities when I took the first match to it, but it soon settled down and we had a delightful evening together!

Maybe you are joking, but I did burn mine. April 2007. I had a huge bonfire of WT literature. It is amazing how much you accumulate. Then they called the fire department and I had to put it out with a hose. The next afternoon, the half burned pile spontaneously burst into flames! It was like the altar of Elijah!

BTS

• cawshun
    cawshun

Farkel,

Thanks for the link, glanced over it and it looks very interesting, I'll have to have some time to read it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit