Is the "King of Connecticut" getting ready to attack the "Great Harlot"?

by Nathan Natas 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• heyfea
    heyfea

I know that the WTS had no trouble what-so-ever to support Jimmy Swagger by writing to the courts on his behalf when he was being forced to pay sale taxes. Now I wonder if the WTS would also write to the Connecticut courts in support of the Catholic Church. I imagine how frightening this must be to the WTS. They must think that if the government has the balls to mess with the Catholic Church, then the WTS has no chance to keep their empire of wealth undisclosed and unregulated.

I think the WTS will also support Babylon. They would sell their soul to make sure that no one comes after “their” money.

• Hittman
    Hittman

I worked for a Catholic hospital and it probably will shut down, but it has nothing to do with Obama. The nuns there run a pretty unorganized place. They refuse to work enough nurses and patient care is lousy and downright dangerous because of it. Yet they talk about their "mission of compassion and caring for the sick".

But you can be certain that if they do shut down, they'll blame the government rather than admit to incompetence.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    But you can be certain that if they do shut down, they'll blame the government rather than admit to incompetence.

Why is that?

BTS

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Why are so many catholics democrats?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Why are so many catholics democrats?

Probably for the same reason so many American Jews are: to meet chicks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit