untitled

by dismayed 14 Replies latest jw friends

• dismayed
  • dismayed
    dismayed

Well I have enjoyed reading everyones posts over the past few months since I found this site. Looks like I already jacked up my first post. I'm currently trying to find my way out of dub-land, though its proving difficult. Got a wife in right now, and I'm a thirty-something elder myself. Couple of beautiful kids too, which makes the exit even tougher. Almost resigned in anger a few times already, so trying to keep a lid on things for the time being, but I can't see myself lasting much longer as a so called "appointed man" Blood and blood fractions started me down this road, though the recent WT on how Jesus ain't my mediator is my current hot button issue. Amazing the things you find out when you actually stop and read the things these guys print, and how it doesnt square with the scriptures.

Anyhow, I'm sure I'll be sharing plenty of my thoughts in the months ahead...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome! Glad you're aboard!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and hearty welcome, Dismayed!

I can understand your dismay considering your current situation, not only still in, but an elder! Take it easy, take deep breaths, and one step at a time. You will not be dismayed forever.

Love,
    Baba.

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

Good to have you here!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Welcome!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

glad you jumped on board - we're here to help

ql

• yknot
    yknot

Welcome Dear Brother Dismayed!

One way to help ease the burden of entrapment is to share BOE stuff on the board~

Being naughty behind "Mama's" back is delightful.

You wouldn't happen to have access to the 2004 Shining Illuminators book and scanner?

I hope you are able to escape with your family soon!

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWN.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome. Can't wait to hear more from you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit