so i made the meeting today....and lived!!!!!!!

by oompa 10 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

All in all not really as bad as it could have been..........I am sooo grateful for that 30 min talk now....and though dreadful overall (if you were listening!).....and that is the key to my success. i am really good at totally tuning out what is being preached....i mean i could not tell you ONE single thing about the talk or WT study....i only even looked up one scripture and that was after the fact because i happened hear that stupid term "system of things" and i had only brought my tiny KJ bible and of course it said "world"....and i kinda just smiled at how nice and simple that was.

My wt came in VERY handy as i was able to use it to totally hide my cell phone and was texting Olin Moles Ghost who was doin his darndest to make me laugh (nice...thanks man) and also got to edit at least a hundred photos i had been meaning to e-mail or discard.....the only AWFUL part was the songs, cause there is no not hearin that, and no way in hell was i gonna sing, so of course people were prob raggin on me for that

love bombing was pretty average, but some of those there are still dubs i hang with so of course they laid off....but i was talking to a friend when this one sis i was always nice to ran up to me and got like 8 inches from my face...just overjoyed...i had not even been in her hall for at least 15 years but since i was friendly when she was just studying i guess is was an emotional link to those times...so she starts tellin me how much i meant to her...and is about to start crying...and i said you do and i am walkin away!...and did....so she comes after me and starts again and i listen and smile...but she starts to cry again and i said IM OUTTA HERE!...anyway she stopped the flood and mentioned how much me and my kids meant an i said yeah and that all went to hell didn't it? (my ex was there too btw)....and i said you go back there and i will cry to...hugged her and waked off.......other than that i just had a lot of nice breasts pulled to my chest............oompa

I may try one next month but it will be very unlikely i will do another pass and pass the food meeting.......oompa

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Eerrghh how did you do it? I hope you got some good sex from wifey as a reward. Wasn't that your motive? LOL

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

other than that i just had a lot of nice breasts pulled to my chest............oompa

Man you realy need to get laid.

How many more meetings do you figure before you'll be able to get some ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sounds boring..Maybe you can get a remote control Smurf for next time..Have it walk up the centre isle..Climb up on stage and attack the speaker!!Running Away In Circles

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

Homerovah...i was lucky the night before!...sex was not the issue...this was only about trying to make us both happier in this odd, messed up, unfair style of marriage....this is just an experiment, but what was odd is my wife had no reaction to me saying i was going to go, none to me going, and none after.....and i am glad......she knows i do not believe and prob never will.....so that prob dampens things a bit........oompa

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Mostly likely your wife is set out and alone in the hall , as she can see other husbands and wifes sitting together.

This believe it or not brothers them a lot, particular the wifes.

Its too bad your wife cant see the triteful phoneyness of the organization and the oh so many damages it has caused to individuals.

Everything is designed to make the Borg look so good for the unknowing eyes, from the bottom to the top and the skillful mental indoctrination

blinds the people to the damages that occurs from it.

Hoping one day she sees the light and your marriage restrengthens with integrity and purpose.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Maybe she is pissed because she doesn't have anything to gripe about..Witnesses love to gripe..

Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't too hard for you..it kinda gets to you when they start hugging you though doesn't it...did me at hubby's memorial..I knew some really sweet witnesses.

I was sorry to hear so many of them had passed away..that made me feel sad.

Snoozy...thanks for checking back in with us.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    My wt came in VERY handy as i was able to use it to totally hide my cell phone and was texting Olin Moles Ghost who was doin his darndest to make me laugh (nice...thanks man)

And that in turn made ME laugh out loud, thanks to you BOTH!!!!

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

...hugged her and waked off.....

Oompa, did you go to bathroom for this?

• oompa
    oompa

LOL...lurk3r........that was WALKED off not WANKED off.....good catch....she is kinda hot though and i left out that she actually said " and you were so handsome then"....and i said...and not so much now!...........oomps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit