Looking for KM with presentation on blood transfusion

by wannaexit 3 Replies latest social humour

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

A while back I read that the March KM had a presentation dealing with blood. The wording was that Jw take transfusions of fractions.

I don't see anything in the English KM. Did this info come from some other country? or did I only dream it?

• garybuss
    garybuss

10 min: Answering Questions About Blood Transfusions. Talk and audience discussion based on the Reasoning book, pages 74-76. Invite a pioneer to demonstrate how he or she might use the Reasoning book to answer a householder's question regarding blood.

Feb 09 KM for March 2 09

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks. I see it now in the reasoning book. Funny, I've never noticed the line "that we accept safe transfusions" while I was a good little dub pioneer using the reasoning book everyday Goes to show how dumbed down we were as witlessness.

• garybuss
    garybuss

This the one?

Reasoning p. 74 Blood 'You let your children die because you refuse blood transfusions. I think thats terrible'You might reply: we do allow them to have transfusions - the safer kind. We accept the kind of transfusions that don't carry the risk of such things as AIDS, hepatitis, and malaria. We want the best treatment for our children, as I am sure that any loving parent would.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit