What will happen around the end of 1,000 year reign?

by asilentone 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• asilentone
    asilentone

Of course, we know that Satan and his demons will test people's loyalty to Jehovah shortly after 1,000 years temporarily, alots of people will die around that time like salts of the sea! After Satan and his demons are completely destroyed forever, I am sure alot of people will be very happy to have sex again to populate the earth again. Can you visualize what will happen to the "salts of the sea" before they perished? Will they be protesting to Jehovah before they disappeared from the earth permanently? I know that I am thinking too much on this subject, but I would welcome your thoughts on this.

• foreword
    foreword

It's probaby gonna be some sort of freedom of expression protest. Something like a fight for your right to party. And suddenly during that last party, zap..poof.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

This year in the Seattle area the reign was not that bad this winter. But last year it seemed like the 1,000 year rain.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

With the way WT screws up dates....maybe the thousand years are already up????

• sspo
    sspo

Don't loose any sleep over it, it's not coming.

• cawshun
    cawshun

I thought a 1,000 yrs to Jah is like a day. The seven day's of creation, we know were not actual days.

So could the 1,000 yrs reign be like a day? Numerology, isn't that pagan? Go figure

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

What will happen around the end of 1,000 year reign?

Let's see, we're already 95 years into Jesus' reign. My guess is that at the end of the thousand years internet speed will be even faster than it is now.

• Questions1
    Questions1

It's like the Matrix. Until the true chosen one breaks the cycle...this will continue on and on and on and on and on....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A 1,000 year rain??..Raining..It does`nt matter how long it rains..If all the moisture from the atmosphere landed on the ground right now..There would be 2 inches of more water around the world............I have no idea why Noah would have to build an Ark..Ever!!..LOL!!.. Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Everything you do is what you are told to do. Anyone doing anything else, or hesitating to do what they are told when they are told, will die.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit