Name one thing the WTS did for you and your family!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove

They chose the accomodation for me. That's like telling a little old lady or anyone else, for that matter, that she could not use a walker in a khall, that she would need to use crutches instead because the walker bothered others. OH MY F'N GAWD!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Outlaw and Dagney:

Same with me. Tore it apart.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Absolutely nothing!

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

I learned how to reason in a circular fashion.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It tore us apart.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

F...ed it up big time, and if you think the boys in Brooklyn care about think again

• parakeet
    parakeet

The WTS taught me how to detect BS in any form it is presented.

My sincere thanks to you, WTS. Although I wish you could have taught me that in less than the 14 years it actually took. I suppose I'm a slow learner.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

made my mother a diepressed bitchy mess, my non witness father caught between two people he loves and my sister making my mom happy by not seeing me so she doesnt get in any shit from her :(

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For starters, they made sure I would never have a family in the first place.

For me, they wasted all my time in endless boasting sessions, studying littera-trash, and field circus. They made me ditch Christmas ornaments (and get sick on others' displays of the same), harmless astrology books and magazines, a college yearbook, quite a few songs I liked and had no adverse effects from listening to, wasted my money on field circus supplies and donations to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, prevented me from having ongoing computer knowledge (so I was guaranteed to miss the computer boom of the 1990s), and made me afraid of things that (1) normal people welcomed and (2) were never going to happen in my life anyways.

• dogon
    dogon

Destroyed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit