David H. Splane

by VM44 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• booby
    booby

The second little photo is a pose that should be captured of each of the gibbering body. Why, why . . . Why Jehovah did you let us get it so Wrong?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

David H. Splane has a fondness for the plumbing profession.

That is just a little bit funny.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Whaaat? 'E 'as a fondness for the plumbin' profession?

'E fixes up leaks in the WT HQ maybe? Iss tha' why we doan git no more info from within?

Often wondered tha' meself I did.

• minimus
    minimus

Splane worked at Watergate.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Since he is "annointed" but was born "after the cut-off date" of 1935, maybe he is behind the "new light" change.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

anagram....Naples.....is he Italian?

• VM44
    VM44

He is a jerk!

• Hittman
    Hittman

He has the same middle initial as Jesus Christ.

• Borgia
    Borgia

VM, I dont quite follow you......Why is he a jerk (I don't know the guy) and why the exhaustive dull repeat?

Jerk? pick one.......

jerk (n.) Look up jerk at Dictionary.com
    1935, "tedious and ineffectual person," Amer.Eng. carnival slang, perhaps from jerkwater town (1878), where a steam locomotive crew had to take on boiler water from a trough or a creek because there was no water tank. This led 1890s to an adj. use of jerk as "inferior, insignificant." Probably also infl. by verb jerk off, slang for "perform male masturbation" (first recorded 1916). Jerk off (n.) as an emphatic form of jerk (n.) first attested 1968.
    jerk (v.) Look up jerk at Dictionary.com
    1550, "to lash, strike as with a whip," of uncertain origin, perhaps echoic. Noun sense of "sudden sharp pull or twist" first recorded 1575. Meaning "involuntary spasmodic movement of limbs or features" first recorded 1805. As the name of a popular dance, it is attested from 1966. Sense in soda jerk attested from 1883, from the pulling motion required to work the taps.
    jerky (n.) Look up jerky at Dictionary.com
    1850, Amer.Eng., from Amer.Sp. charqui "jerked meat," from Quechua ch'arki "dried flesh." The verb jerk "to cure meat by cutting into long thin slices and drying in the sun" is recorded from 1707.
  • VM44
    VM44

There is a very simple reason for my not liking this person.

David H. Splane has deomonstrated repeatly in the talks he has given as a Zone (Twilight Zone?) overseer that he does NOT have the best interests of the people in mind, only the best interests of The Watchtower.

Even from the little information available about the man it is seen that is a very ambitious person and devoted his life to climb the Organizational ladder. At this he has been successful.

But, as some have pointed out, there is something "not right" about the man.

What is not right about his is his being totally absorbed by The Watchtower. He is a "company man," but not a servant of the people.

His talks are "tedious", and his advice is "iineffectual." Hence he is a "jerk."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit