The Hidden Power Behind the Jehovah's Witnesses by Robin de Ruiter

by Tatiana 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Has anyone read this? The Hidden Power Behind the Jehovah's Witnesses byRobin de Ruiter

I can't find a direct link to anything written in the book, just this link.http://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/legacy-of-the-13-satanic-bloodlines/

I would like to find some more info about it.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hi Tatiana,

Thanks for the link. I love reading conspiratorial stuff. Not being overly critical without thoroughly reading it, but De Ruiter seems off track with Witness history at least, and his theory appears to be based on the discredited Protocols Of The Elders of Zion (circa 1900).

To me it seems like someone looking for and finding an all encompasing conspiracy theory to rationalise the randomness of human affairs and have them seem more logical, the holy grail of people like David Icky.

thanks for the link, unclebruce.

CONCLUSION Robin de Ruiter writes: “We are dealing with an incredibly powerful conspiracy that controls all areas of our lives to a near perfection.” (38) The genius of this conspiracy is that most people are unaware of it. They simply act out of a combination of indoctrination (education), propaganda and perceived self interest.

The elite is dedicated to a suicidal crusade against civilization. This conspiracy is shrouded in a second conspiracy, one of silence. Most everyone is afraid to speak out, or perceives some personal advantage in cooperating. (See my “Fighting an Invisible Force.”)

A Satanic power conquers by degrading and corrupting the victim so that its eventual demise is like Divine retribution, deserved.

As conditions continue to deteriorate, more people will demand the truth and turn to books like Robin de Ruiter’s “Worldwide Evil and Misery” for insight.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Forgive me unclebruce. I forgot to come back & check on this. I thought from skimming over it that there were a lot of "conspiracy" ideas presented. But I believe there is a grain, at least, of truth in all conspiracy theories. Growing up in the big Watchtower conspiracy will do that to you.

• Robin de Ruiter
    Robin de Ruiter

Dear Tatiana,

My book The Hidden Power Behind the Jehovah's Witnesses is only available in German, Spanish, Brazilian, Polish and Dutch.

SEE: www.mayrapublications.nl

The book is a bit different than other books on the Watchtower Society. It is all about the people behind the leaders of the Watchtower Society and contents a lot unknown information.

An English translation is planned, but somewhere we have lost contact with the translater. Maybe you are able to help finding me a new translater?

Sincerely,
    Robin de Ruiter

• Robin de Ruiter
    Robin de Ruiter

Dear unclebruce,

Just to let you know that the history of Jehovah's Witnesses written by me is not in the Worldwide Evil and Misery book, but in my book The Hidden Power behind the Watchtower Society: Jehovah's Witneses between Zionism, Freemasonery and Satanism.

Another little mistake: Worldwide Evil and Misery is not based on the Protocols of Sion.

Sincerely,
    Robin de Ruiter

[email protected]

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The book is a bit different than other books on the Watchtower Society. It is all about the people behind the leaders of the Watchtower Society and contents a lot unknown information

Thank you for the info, Robin. I would really like to read this in English. I have often wondered who was "behind" the beginning of the society. Unfortunately, I do not know any translators. This is disappointing.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Dear Mr de Ruiter,

Thank you for the information about your book.

I can put you in touch with a translator if you wish, but it would be on a fully commercial basis (i.e. s/he is a professional translator and would require to be paid).

If this is ok with you, in which language was the book originally written? (The translation should obviously be made from the original manuscript rather than another translation, to produce the most accurate text.)

Give me your contact details (or PM them to me if you'd rather not post them on a public forum) and I'll put you in touch with a suitable translator.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit