March 15,2009 Watchtower pdf

by bronzefist 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dinah
    dinah

Is it just me or is what they write even funnier than what we write about them? I mean, good lord.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

I've been downloading it for over 11 hours and I'm on a 20Mbit connection. Can someone share from an alternative site, please?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I sure hope you have your puke buckets ready for this one. The first two articles go through another rehash of the end-is-nigh crap, complete with another violent picture for children to view. The third features a child donating to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, along with another view on Satan attacking the witlesses. Of course, there is another piece of s*** about enduring in field circus, encouraging people to keep going out regardless of whether it is cost effective or not.

Of course, the washtowel opens with a story about a couple in Ireland enduring persecution from the Catholic church and illness (not a married couple, a couple of pio-sneer partners at that) so they could waste their lives doing something so dreary and not enjoy any of what makes human life worth living.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, passwordprotected.

I uploaded to the following address.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1a571ad11b25fc9b4012e8015643d9c823911867e98351e5

After you download it, I delete it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My father and his Watchtower told me he wasn't going to grow old and die.

He has grown old and his hair is white.

Now, WT artists are portraying Jesus with white hair just like my Dad.

Poor old Watchtower Jesus is getting crusty waiting for God too.

Cheers

Chris

• possible-san
    possible-san
    After you download it, I delete it.

I deleted it.

Why give no response?
    Is this your usual reaction?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit