ENRON & SYSTEMIC COLLAPSE

by You Know 40 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    But you have time to start new threads? But not answer well thought out questions that clearly refute your conclusions?

As far as I'm concerned once a thread moves off the front few pages its a dead thread. I don't read them nor do I respond to them. I originally responded to Larc's question or whatever it was, If he or you wants to discuss something further than you are welcome to bring it up to the front of the forum. That's what I did with this thread. / You Know

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Oh that kind of explains it. Do you use the active button at the top or the main forum? The board has been changed so if you don't use the active button a lot of threads slide off. He's put about 15 or so unanswered posts up and it makes it look like you're avoiding the discussion.

• larc
    larc

You Know,

So, the reason that you don't respond to my remarks to you, is because you can't find them? Is that what you are saying? Well, if you want to find them so that you can engage in dialogue, use the word, bad, as in Bad News For You Know. or use "1960" to find my most current thread. Of course, you already knew that, now didn't you?

I don't mind a disagreement. I don't mind an arguement. What I mind is, a man like yourself who uses unethical strategy to try to win no matter what the degree of dishonesty. You sir, are a dishonest man.

You have chosen to fill the board with other subjects rather than address issues I have raised that you can not answer. You are a true militant cultist, who can not learn from other people with ideas, but only considers other people with ideas as their enemy. I feel sorry for you. That is something that you can not understand.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I just bttted both threads fo ya,yk

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

According to You Know's calendar today is:

Tuesday, October 72, 2001

You Know talks out of his enteron.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• TR
    TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• larc
    larc

Saint Satin,

Thank you for bringing these up top. Well, you know that You Know will not address the issues. He is a true cultist, which may be clear to others, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Well, here he is in all his raging glory.

I have truly enjoyed this little sojoirn into facts and information. I enjoyed educating myself and those who read my posts. I thought the trip was fascinating. It did not help You Know one wit, but it helped me, and I hoped it helped many others.

As Yoggi Bera said, "You can see if you look around." Poor You Know can not see his own hand in front of his face.

• COMF
  • Flip
    Flip

Ahh…You Know, my clockwork contrarian indicator. Looks like time to start thinking about picking up some Calpine.

Flip

• Makena1
    Makena1

Flip - Seriously, I have been watching CPN closely too. May I ask what your target entry price is?

Best regards,
    Mak

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit