Do your parent love you.

by is there help out there 15 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

Is there help out there -- ignore the grammar Nazis. It was a nice story. I wish my JW parents loved me and my sibs unconditionally, but that will never happen.

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

Yes they do love there parents and tell them. They also thank then for saving to put them threw collage. They both went on scollarships. I talk to them all the time. The elder one has a daul master and the younger one has a master in computer science from MIT. I live in Pawling NY and they both live in Rye Brook, NY and when they go skiing at Thunder Ridge they stop buy to say hello. Gus what to get to TR they have to come up Route 22 in Patterson and pass buy the WT in Patterson.

• StAnn
    StAnn

"Do my parents love me?" Undoubtedly, the answer is No. Too wrapped up in the WTS. They have six children (my dad has seven.) They only care about the three who are still Dubs. My mom refers to the Dubs as "the good kids" and the ex-Dubs as "the bad kids." They have the same attitude towards their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Only the Dubs count.

I'm done with them. Moving on with my life without them, not looking back.

StAnn

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I believe my jw mom loves me as much as she possibly can without knowing me.

• Plummet
    Plummet

They love me so much, they made me a Peanutbutter Sandwich

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

What parents? Mine are Dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit