I think this camel's back is broken (the final straw)

by JimmyPage 76 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

First of all - forget the disassociation letter. You don't need that to achieve your freedom. Freedom is a decision you make. If you don't believe it - then simply stop believing and stop conforming to their rules or respecting their silly processes.

Going to the trouble of writing a DA letter is respecting their process. Don't be their puppet - even in your exit.

Best advice yet. It seems anti-climactic to just walk away, but you really are giving them the middle finger when you do it. People will talk about you much more than if you just DA yourself. It'll be "oh, poor sister XXX, her hubby doesn't come anymore. I wonder why?"

• MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

Loosie,

That sounds crazy, but I know it's true. How did you not punch somebody? Just makes me glad to be done with it.

• loosie
    loosie

Well Mocha, 14 years ago I was a drone/sheep. So that is how I didn't punch them out. But now I would pull their intestines out thru their nose and make them swallow them.

Yeah I have some anger issues now.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Let her dig her own grave in the congregation. Stay well out of it, Mr. Page. Then she can deal with the consequences and see how much fun it is.

• loosie
    loosie

If you let her go thru one witch hunt... I bet she will not attend another one.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

yo JP you know if you need any "character witnesses" for that JC just let us know.............. we will all show up and have a party outside the KH lol.............. i will personally tell the elders that i thought "poorly" of her because when i came over to your house she kept touching you inappropriately......... and you told her to stop but she wouldnt. NO MEANS NO MAN............ lol.

or how about letting her go and confess to them anything she wants.......... then when they try to make it an issue and force you to meet with them.... say she must be getting you confused with someone else because you didnt do anything until your wedding night and she had to show you how it was done............ then make that "CLICK" look where you just put 2+2 together....... lol

naturally then of course you can be stumbled by it all............ and thus meeting attendance will go to zero and remain there lol.............. oh HOW could jehovah allow someone to pioneer who would do such a thing to me................. lol

seriously tho, i wont DA because that is following their directions and acknowledging that they have power over you enough to make you dance to their tune. FK that, i refuse to submit to anything they dictate..................

all in all tho........... best of luck with the whole situation and i hope those elders fk everything up so that she sees the way the Holy Spirit so called directs those janitors and window washers to come to the proper decision.............. based upon asking dirty questions lol. maybe that will help her eyes to be opened........... we can only hope.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I agree Mocha. When our son was born with cerebral palsy... the elders straight out asked us.. .." What did we do before we got married?" AssH&@*^

OMG! That is some insensitive shit, even for the borg! A-holes indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit