In my neighborhood. Armed woman defends herself from home invaders.

by BurnTheShips 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Restrangled---On the right there is a pencil that will take you back. So you can edit.....

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Jeeprube---You got it, You know how to take care of yourself and your place.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Jeeprube

About that Glock. I have fired my Glock 19 (9mm) over 17,000 times it's a great gun and VERY reliable. It's so simple to shoot. I can clear any malfunction and reload it with one hand. The only Glock I have any problems with is the 357sig. They have a history of braking firing pins.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I wouldn't get a .357 sig as my primary sole weapon anyway. It is a new caliber and not everyone has it yet.

BTS

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Burn

It's a shame. When that gun shoots, it shoots nice. But I want something that goes bang, EVERY time I pull the trigger.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

If someone wants to break in, they can break in. If you have more protection it helps. A Good Lock, A Good Knife, A Good Dog, Spray, Baseball Bat, Iron Fry Pan, and Cameras. The People nexts door had there car broke into, we had it on tape. It was one of there friends, they did it.

If you have a gun and one of your Family Menbers lost there Key and tried to break in, to get in the house. You could shot them and kill them.

I had a rifle at one time, I use to go hunting. I'm not against Guns, Its the People that have them, how they use the Guns.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I can also testify that the Glock 19 is a great weapon.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

ColdRedRain-------My Security Cameras are to high and small. They would have a hard time getting to them, to Spray paint on them.

We would hear them, we hear are door open and close and we have lights that turn on, when some one comes in the door.

We have lights all around the house, that turn on when someone is walking around the house.

I have a cat door and I can see the lights, when they turn on, at my bed.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Glock Glock Glock!

Anybody got an XD?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

XD? I almost bought one Saturday last....

Springfield XDs are Glocks, only better.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit