Are You Past Irrational Fear?

by compound complex 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, Friends:

The central theme of a film I viewed last night is 'a life lived in fear is a life half lived.'

Apart from normal fears, have you, for the most part, eliminated irrational concerns and worries from your life?

Thanks,

CoCo

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gettin' there

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Who told you I had a rash??

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I'm afraid not, Dear CoCo (pun unintentional!) but I daresay I AM working diligently on being able to live without fear.

Love,
    Baba.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, dear ones, for your replies.

Personally, I am a frayed knot.

CC

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    CoCo said: Personally, I am a frayed knot.

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_lAb_GmI4 these videos are very insigtful...

the nature and the eradication of fear

• only me
    only me

I'm working on it. I used to have anxiety and panic attacks all the time especially at the kingdom hall. they faded away as I faded.

Things that still bther me- closed in places like elevators, crowds, and I don't like clowns or ventriloquist's dummies at all. I avoid these things whenever possible. Is that irrational?

• read good books
    read good books

Fear sometimes can be a great motivator, on the weekends it motivates me to stay in bed and sleep another hour.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, chelle, for the video. I look forward to watching it.

Your fears are not uncommon, only me. I know many JWs who have panic attacks and it all seems related to events involving the enjoyment of their spiritual paradise. I've heard about The Clown Factor but don't personally understand the fear. Something to research, I believe.

In bed, covers over the head, is the safest bet in town, rgb!

Thanks, all ...

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit