Why are elders of the same mould

by KAYTEE 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

What planet are you on KT? Rutherford is the one who turned Russell's fairly non-dangerous but crazy religioin into a cult. That's the fella I'm referring to. In his world everyone was to deny themselves and do what they're told from above.

I once asked my father if the CO told him that all elders had to wear pink tutu's to the meetings, even if he personally knew it was wrong scripturally to cross-dress, would he comply with the orders. He said he would wear the pink tutu. This is the kind of man they want for elders.

• Confession
    Confession

Missing Link, I don't know what's funnier. Kaytee's odd responses to your posts--or your trying to figure them out. You say that elders are chosen based upon their mould-ability, and he asks you to cite chapter and verse--as if you were in support of this WTS tendency. You jokingly respond with, "Rutherford 3:15," and he strongly objects, telling you that Rutherford is merely a man.

Is it possible he doesn't understand your remarks as tongue-in-cheek humor? Or is he just dramatizing the humor by piling onto it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit