Bill Parker

Would you please remove all of my posts from your board! Bill Parker

• msil
    msil

mine too,

MSIL

• You Know
    You Know

What's this? You ain't gonna play no more? The old take your ball and go home? LOL / You Know

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

you know??!? hahahaha welcome back

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey msil,haveing a bad day dude?Cheer up!We`d miss you if you left!..MERRY CHRISTMAS MSIL...OUTLAW

• ISP
    ISP

Whats up...Bill? I guess I missed it......again!

ISP

• Bill Parker
    Bill Parker

ISP;
    Iwas talking to some one via E-Mail. He made the comment to me, "that some of the things written on the board might conceivably come back to haunt us." What he meant by that was it was possible that certain Lawyers employed by you know who could be very carefully examinining every word spoken here, with the hope of finding something that they could use to launch a libel suit. Now I do not know for certain that they could even do that. But what if they could? I need a law suit like I need a hole in the head right now. I am doing well just to put a little food on the table. Do you not think that is reason to be concerned, as I obviously am? Of course if someone can put my mind at ease, leave the posts on. If not, take them off. Bill Parker

• larc
    larc

Bill,

If anything you said was true, I don't see how they could sue you. I haven't reviewed your threads, so I can't comment. Now, if you said something funny, like all the GB members wear women's underwear, I don't think they could get you for that.

Simon,

Take all my posts and duplicate them, and randomly place them on other threads. I am trying to meet my pioneer quota of posts.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Bill,
    I don't think they could do a libel.
    They are a public figure and can come under closer scrutiniy.
    I wouldn't worry about it, I think if you have little then you have little to worry about.
    Anyway if they took someone to court the publicity would be very bad for them.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • FreePeace
    FreePeace

Damn, I wish the WTS would sue me. I could get rich! I would make this thing so public they would never get over it.

How about a counter-suit? Sue the Society for "mind-raping" us for so many years, not to mention all the other heinous crimes they've committed.

Let me put this delicately: The Society and all they stand for can smooch my behind (they would probably like it).

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit