UK's future

by hamilcarr 10 Replies latest social current

• hamilcarr
  • StAnn
    StAnn

Wonder how old the mother is? How sad. Proof you need to chaperone your children.

StAnn

• Quandry
    Quandry

How sad.....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, now they can chaperone a baby.

S

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The mother is 15.

Latest news is he may not be the father after all. Two other boys claim they might be the father and want a DNA test.

Hundreds of years ago it would not have been at all unusual for people to have children so young.

Considering we are on the brink of worldwide economic collapse this is a a non-story if you ask me.

Meanwhile in real news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/4623525/Failure-to-save-East-Europe-will-lead-to-worldwide-meltdown.html

• StAnn
    StAnn

This girl is 15 and there are three possible fathers for her baby? My God, what kind of family did this girl grow up in? And what kind of mother will she be with her pathetic parents as examples?

StAnn

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

In the not to distant past parents marched their pregnant daughters off to have an abortion. But I think that parents are leaving the issue more and more upto their children to decide.

In this case the girl's family, and I think the boys family too, are pulling together to support the youngsters. As are social services. Her parents seem like perfectly ordinary people imo. I'm realising that youngsters have lots of sex between themselves and without protection .

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Without the family and the guidance of good parents, a society has no future. Being a good father or mother is the most important job of all.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Children having children is never good.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

We have no future, only now = we must have everything now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit