NEW Press Release UN/AJWRB/Silentlambs

by OhHappyDay 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

At xjw net was an invitation to participate in a Press Release about the UN Stuff.
    As I told before on this board this issue is most powerfull if well used to show the real face behind the WTBTS!!

Even I am not in the US I will gladly contribute for a Press Release wich states a mix of UN/AJWRB/Silentlambs. If some with more language skills than me composes such a press release and releases it in the way Mike Pence described I will donate 150 USD one or two weeks before the release.

It is tecnically dificult to donate from this distance. So I just promise to donate when it is SURE that the release will be done and that there will be NO NEED to return the donation to me.

Some people on this board know me, and I will keep my word. I want this think done, it is a great idea!!

150 bucks it's lots of money for me. Join us all! This is powerfull...

Happy Day

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

I am confused....why do they need donations for a press release? Newspapers print press releases for free.

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are trying to get across. What is the donation for?

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Please Check it out at XJW News, the link is on the bottom of the page.
    to MIKE PENCE:

Could u please repeat your plans under this thread?

Happy Day

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Okay, I checked it out.

But, I still don't understand why any money is required. Most newspapers will accept press releases via email or fax. Most people can fax right from their computer, so this would eliminate faxing fees.

Just edited this to let you know I posted this question on XJW news also.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

hi eyebrown,
    thanks for your comments.

we should figure this out. I believe it is worth topay something if their is a return. However who wnts to go ahead with a huge effort even if some costs are the result?

In my countrie are companies who prepare insider press releases, it means they have hundrerds of press contacts and for sure there is lots of publicity if their services are required.

Maybe exJW had something like that in mind?

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

that seems to be he case

• cat1759
    cat1759

JWS say this is all a farce. My mom and I got into a heated debate over this.

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Hi Cat,
    if u take a look at the 2 big threads about UN (go to stats, there u see the biggest threads) u will find plenty of evidence. The WTBTS itself say they where associated. Of course we should see if there explanation fits...wich it does not.

Good Luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit