Double standards of bellicose anti-spending conservatives

by hamilcarr 11 Replies latest social current

• read good books
    read good books

Ah hello? What about Ron Paul, remember that famous conservative who ran for President who wanted to bring the troops home from around the world and stop being the world's big brother?? He wanted to use e the savings to help pay off the debt and refinance social security so old people could get a real cost of living increase based on real inflation numbers not the fake cost of living the Dems. give them base on fake inflation index numbers that don't include food for one thing in that index. It''s your Obaaamahhaa that wants to cut social security while throwing even more money than Bush to Corporations and banks. It's Obahahahahmaa that wants to go to war in Iraq and Pakistan and his attorney genral that wants to NUKE Iraq. Maybe all you unemployed Dems can get government jobs cleaning up the rubble and picking up the bodies afterwards.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hypocrits or not, I'm glad somebody is raising hell over this so called stimulus package.

Oh goody! ~jumping up and down (like my jiggle?) jump jump~ I can't wait to spend my extra $13 I'm gonna get in my tax break!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit