JW Mombo Jombo

by is there help out there 10 Replies latest jw friends

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

After reading parts of You can live forever in paradise on earth P.159 and Survival into a new earth p.31.

Note, ever JW I cane across never heard of Survival into a new earth. Here is what I have come up with.

You can live forever in paradise states, faithful JW will have to clean up the mess after the big A. this means

they will have the privilage of cleaning up the earth. This means clearing away all the ruins and getting rid of

6 billion + bodies. This means that for 1000 years all they will be is ditch diggers and grave diggers. JW states

that this will be joyful work.So when they show up a KH they will be handed a shovel and a hard hat.

A person like me who will die before the big A will have a piece of cake. There books also teach that those who

die before the big A will be reseracted and it wil be the job of the JW to provide food, clothing and housing for

the newly resurrected non-JW. They will also be required to provide the physical necessities. What ever that means.

So I will be sitting in frount of the fire place eating cookies.

• Melody Blankenship
    Melody Blankenship

I don't understand why everyone wouldn't want to join a cult that teaches this. How much fun would that be to go around picking up bones?? I am going to town to get a hard hat and goggles right now as well as a shovel!!! Sounds like tons of fun!! GEEZ LOUISE!! What a bunch of losers!

• fokyc
    fokyc

Just see those elders with the guns!

fokyc

• steve2
    steve2

People diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder would actually relish the opportunity to "clean-up" the world! Endless decades of scrub, scrub, scrubbing. Ah the sheer bliss of wiping away the remains of billions of worldly men, women and their children.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Actually the Birds are supposed to pick the bones clean of the bodies. So you have to wait for the birds to get done and smell the bodies while the birds feast!

is there help out there

I should have said this in my org. post. Do all present and ex JW know that they will have to clean up the mess. Present ones should ask the elders at the next meeting about cleaning up the mess.

The author, who was reised as a JW, can vividly recall childhood nightmares of a post-apocalyptic world in which bird and beast tore the carcasses of the dead family and neighbors. The society, in the desire to attact new converts has prudently ceased disscussing this phase ot rhe transformation of the world into a "new earth".

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Come come, they do not believe it to be literal ,

kj "The Nations Shall Know That I am Jehovah, How?" pub 1971

chap.20p.377pars.22-23LandofMagogNoMoretoThreatenMankind

" The fact that Jehovah leaves the bodies of those slain at the defeat of Gog’s attack lying exposed on the ground for birds and wild beasts to gorge themselves upon symbolizes that they will not be laid in respected memorial tombs in hope of a resurrection for them. The unburied dead, "those slain by Jehovah," will be so enormously many that even the carrion birds and scavenging wild beasts could never take care of their consumption. The burial of even what remains after these lower creatures have their fill would be stupendous. Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way. This remains for the survivors of the "war of the great day" to see and witness. We remember that Noah and his seven fellow survivors of the global Deluge were not burdened with burying the human victims of that world catastrophe after they came out of the ark and renewed Jehovah’s worship on earth.—Genesis 8:18-22.

‘ How horrible all this!’ Should that be our reaction of mind toward this prophecy of the disastrous defeat of Gog’s dastardly attack upon the only remaining peaceful worshiper of Jehovah on earth at the end of this violent system of things? Not rightly so! No matter how terrible it may seem to people who as a community took part in gory world wars Nos. I and II, Jehovah has spoken it prophetically, and that means it will be sure to come to pass."

{edited font size}
  • sacolton
    sacolton

I thought Jehovah was going to give them some advanced technology to make anti-matter ray guns.

• lavendar
    lavendar

So, if my math is correct......EACH "lucky" JW will have to bury over ONE THOUSAND skeletons!

I hope they keep their bottles of Bengay safe through the Big A!

is there help out there

Advanced technology is a wheel barrel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit