Kitten Name Ideas...

by Tuesday 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

So my wife and I just recently got 10 week old kittens. We're trying to come up with names for them. Since it's a boy and a girl which are brother and sister my wife suggested Luke and Leiah, I suggested He-Man and She-Ra, we've suggested Princess Guienivier Bananahammock and Bob, Sampson and Delilah, Adam and Eve...it's been a long process.

So last night in I guess a semi-ephiphany I was thinking of classic literature and came up with Alice and the Mad Catter. Which my wife and I really like the Mad Catter name, but Alice is rather boring. So we're trying to come up with a punny name based on a female classic literature character. Fitting in furry, Kitty, cat or feline into the name.

So any ideas?

• Clam
    Clam

Jane Hair

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Candy and Floss ?

Spider and Fly ?

Sam and Ella ? (think about it!)

Bait and Switch ?

There's a cat food called Sheba so what about Sheba and Solomon ?

• nelly136
    nelly136

Q'fer queen or C'fer cat

T'fer tom

• oompa
    oompa

i like Bam-Bam and Pebbles.......but we really need A PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................oompa....kittly lover

Ben Hur Furry.....Madaline the Feline

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Bonnie and Clyde

Catty (Cathy!) and Heathcliff

What about Kitty and Kat?

I call my cat Bombay Badboy (known to older Pot Noodle lovers!!) because he has the looks of a Bombay (breed) and he's a verry bad boy LOL!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

OMG you guys are pretty awesome! I like Jane Hair and I wish I thought of Bonnie and Clyde. Madeline the Feline will have to go because Madeline is our daughter's name.

I can't post pics here because I'm at work but I probably can later when I get home.

• minimus
    minimus

Pussy Galore

• Gregor
    Gregor

Itchy and Scratchy

• undercover
    undercover

Flea and Tick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest