24 Anyone?

by watson 13 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

I notice the site kind of shut down around 9 Pacific Time. Where is everyone? Watching 24?

• watson
    watson

President's husband, non fatal wound...whew!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can't watch that show... it's far too stressful.

When I get home from a hard day at work, the last thing I need is more stress.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Unfortunately, I watch it. It jumped the shark and nuked the fridge, years ago.

If you miss an episode, you can go here to see who Jack killed, using what weapon.

http://www.bauercount.com/

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

24 rawks!!! I'm still waiting for the appearance this season of the infamous Jacksack!

No Apologies

• oompa
    oompa

this site is so slow now...i am surprised you noticed..............oompa..........luv 24

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yeah... <raises hand> ... I admit it... I am addicted to '24'.

I started watching it from season 1 - before I met my wife. When I mentioned that I had watched it for that long she seemed to think that we started watching the first episodes together. Se later learned... that was season 2. She was surprised to learn that. heh heh heh

It _is_ stressful at times... and in some cases - a bit hokey - but... it's Jack.

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. I'm also addicted to 'Lost'... and 'Chuck'

• watson
    watson

Thank goodness for DVRs. I really enjoy 24, but the best way to see it is to blast through the commercials. We started watching it in season 3. Later bloomers... We did rent season one and season 2. Also a great way to watch the series. You can watch back to back episodes with NO commercials.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Honey Bunny is hooked. I'm usually sitting here next to him chatting with you people while it's on. I look up every now and then to see who's being held hostage or what kind of virus is being unleashed. We have it all on DVD.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Nobody can go from a whisper to a scream like Jack Bauer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit