article about joining ymca

by jennybear 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"Cameo, for the last time, "

I certainly hope it is!

This thread is NOT about me. It's about the YMCA. St. Ann and Bizzy Bee, you are both attempting to turn me into the subject matter here. By engaging in this pettiness, you are completely missing the major point I am trying to make about the YMCA.

YMCA has it's origins in Freemasonry, as do most all religions on the face of this earth.

If you look futher up the chain of command, you will see that the pinacle, the Illuminati, has installed religion and will also cause it's fall.

Think: problem-reaction-solution.

(lies of religion exposed---"enlightenment" (i.e. Plan B, an agenda to regroup)----New System/World Order)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Cameo,

You sound weird. Paranoid. Conspiracy theorist...

The YMCA receives federal funds and cannot discriminate against members on the basis of anything for the non-religious parts of their organization or they will lose their federal funding enabling them to function as a community center.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can wear as much Wiccan crap as I want, and they can't say or do a thing about it. If I wanted to join their religious movement, however, I might have to give up my "broomstick" and denounce the "devil."

• White Dove
    White Dove

They would be breaking the law if they attempted to enforce the discriminatory paper you guys signed.

• White Dove
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Cameo, for the last time, the "Y" is a private club you have to join.

The YMCA receives federal funds and cannot discriminate against members on the basis of anything for the non-religious

Members is the key word here. Of course they do not discriminate against members. Members have already signed a statement of allegiance. Read the fine print.

Private clubs DO have the right to discriminate against those in the general public who will not declare an alliance with the clubs agenda/creed.

• sir82
    sir82
    YMCA has it's origins in Freemasonry

And it's run by alien grays. Who fly black helicopters. And build FEMA concentration camps. And who are really lizard people. With bulbous skulls. Who killed JFK.

the Illuminati

Oh yeah, forgot them, too. The Bilderbergers on the Trilateral commission who developed the Bermuda triangle as a magnetic portal to a different dimension had a hand in it too.

Did I miss anything?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I meant those filling out the applications for membership. DUH! At least be on the same page here. Have you no idea of what "federally funded" means for organizations?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Have you no idea of what "federally funded" means for organizations?

Wonder why federal funds are going to an international NGO.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well all I know is in the 70's a group of us witnesses wanted to have a party for the kids..since they weren't allowed to have birthday parties...we had it at the YMCA..I had a ball...I loved the swimming pool.

We didn't have to sign anything..we just paid the bill as they say.

You guys just remeinded me of that YMCA ... I am moving back to that same area in a week and I will definately join the Y...

Snoozy...who is really looking forward to the move..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit