As a JW were You Told to Not Report or Be Silent about Child Abuse ?

by flipper 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

When you hear the amount of instances of this sought of thing, when you think of the ones who "DO NOT REPORT IT", plus those that do not have the internet to express themselves, as Blondie said, how can God be backing this shocking Org.

Jehovah has given guide lines as to what to do,…….Lev.5 v 5…"And it must occur that in case he becomes guilty as respects one of these things, then he must confess in what he has sinned "

All these self appointed princes are aiding and abetting SIN they are accomplices to these ungodly practices.

Or are we going to hear what was said after the war............ "we were only taking orders"

There is NO DIFFERENCE.

KT

• flipper
    flipper

CHELLECHELLE- It is appalling and awful that the elders called your rape - " fornication ". They truly are desenitized a-holes. God, I hate elders. Most of em .

KAYTEE- Good point you make. Just think HOW MANY victims of child abuse are afraid to report being molested out of fear of being disfellowshipped for reporting it to the elders or authorities ? Or one of their family members being DFed for reporting the child abuse in order to protect the safety of their children ? This WT society and Jehovah's Witness organization is definitely responsible for the " aiding and abetting " of pedophiles and their lack of reporting pedophiles to police authorities is why the organization STILL has a huge child abuse problem. The pedophiles take advantage of very lax to zero discipline measures by the WT society and the elders - so the crimes against children and the re-offending on the part of pedophiles will continue. That's why we, and everybody MUST be vocal about what is going on

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

the more I read all this the more my blood cringes. how disgusting these pedophiles are, yet the elders are just as disgusting as them, for not doing a thing about it. It makes me ill inside out when I read of small helpless children being threatened if they should utter a word ,then the pedophile threatens he or she will injure their families or kill them should the child so much as say anything to anyone. I am certain there are probablely many other children who are molested who out of sheer terror who haven't said anything and are still being molested on a daily basis',and that makes me just ache inside out for these innocent ones.

some of those high and mighty elders ought to be shot for the letting pedophiles get away with it. and they turn around and threaten the victim and the victims family. oh yes, indeed what a spiritual organziation alright a spiritual pedophile paradise is more like it. if an elder told me to shut up and say nothing and to wait on Jehovah I would ask him if it were his child would he follow his own counsel. I doubt if very much. I would love to take my fist and punch some peoples lights out permanently. I am enraged outraged at this, as my own uncle raped his own children. he went to prison but they should have thrown away the key and let him rot like they should do the same to all pedophiles throw away the key and forget about them.

I hope that theWTS goes broke with all the compensation they will have to pay out to all the victims they have protected. And lets just see how long the WTS lasts. what sickens me is that the Organization tried to shut everyone up and I praise the Lord above for having a wonderful person with a conscience to or maybe God directed Barbara Anderson to get copies of the cases of pedophilia and sexual molestations and perversions of everykind. it took tremendous courage on her part. i really believe in my heart that the true God aided her in getting the truth out of Bethel and all the other ones that aided her and has made the WTS squirm so badly it is hitting their precious glass Tower. I know Christ Jesus is cleansing those who are an abomination to the Lord. The Organization doesn't need our help they are doing a fine job of wrecking themselves.

We thank those who had and still have the courage and bravery to see that justice was and is being done and that the WTS is suffering and to all of you who have been ravaged by evil persons my fervent prayer is that you eventually come to some sort of inner peace, I know you will never forget what has been done to you but perhaps knowing that others care so much for you and that the true God really loves you and cares about you you can attain to some kind of inner peace.

Those who were your attackers let them rot in hell or if there is a place where these kind of people belong let them know what evil they committed to innocent children. You are parasites and pigs and deserve all that will be metted out to you by God, I am not you judge God is, and we all know what God thinks of people who practise what evil you have done so i am only re-iterating what the Bible hold out for you.

Orangefatcat's heart goes out to all you who have been vicitms and I pray that God's Holy spirit comforts you each and everyday. And may the peace ofGod be with you, everyday of you life.

Terry

• flipper
    flipper

ORANGEFATCAT- What a tremendous post by you ! Very thoughtful, inspiring, and caring. Good job. Truer words have never been uttered when you stated, " The organization doesn't need our help , they are doing a fine job of wrecking themselves. " Exactly. The one thing the WT society underestimates is that these pedophiles in their midst WILL re-offend in time. They are psychopathic sexual deviants who DON'T STOP just by having a judicial committee meeting with elders and praying for alleged " holy spirit " from God. It doesn't work that way. Elders in the Jehovah's Witnesses organization ARE NOT trained and qualified to deal with or counsel dangerous sexual pedophiles - only liscenced child abuse counselors or clinical psychiatrists with college degrees have the ability to deal with this. And of course , the police and the prison systems.

I do feel in time the WT society will lose millions $$$$$ of more financially due to child abuse lawsuits - it's only a matter of time because the one thing out of their control ? They have no power to stop the 23,000 pedophiles in their organization from re-offending and committing child abuse against more potential witness children. The WT tries to control everything - that's one thing they can't control.

Like you Orangfatcat- my heart goes out to the victims and families of this abhorrent act of crime against the young people. What the WT society allows is absolutely CRIMINAL. Some day , they WILL pay in a large way

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up so people can read these experiences to see how much child abuse has happened in the Jehovah's Witnesses cult. It needs to stop. But people need to keep being informed about the injustices happening. Fortunately there is no such thing as " information control " on this board. I welcome any and all responses ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit