Reporting feild servie time via email

by Iwonder17 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Before I left, I would always email my time to the Book Study Overseer.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This is a slippery slope.

I can see cut and paste timesheets, fabrication of the kinds already mentioned, and unscrupulous dubs sending phishing emails to steal your timesheet data to report on theirs. The end is truly near!

Praise "Bob"!

• oompa
    oompa

has anyone ever asked why we have to put our name on the report?....they say they want info to track the worldwide work....no name on the report is needed for that.........oompa

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    has anyone ever asked why we have to put our name on the report?....

They also want to keep tabs on YOU...To praise the ones who do a lot and help harass those who do little..

I have said many times, if I were still secretary I would make all lines open for reports, e mail, answerphone message on the phone (I used to that anyway) texting, whatever people find easy..The Sec just wants the figures any way they like.

BTW ..a phone call from the Sec chasing a report is the only kind of call you might get from the elders around here, otherwise they leave you alone..

• Gladring
    Gladring

Reenia need never leave home again

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

I wonder what's next that uses the Internet? I remember writing letters to countries that were mistreating JW's back in the 1970's. Then older or sick people started doing phone witnessing.

I bet someday it's okay to WITNESS to the public by using email, IM, video conferencing, or general trolling for people so they can engage them in a conversation online and count the time.

Anyone seen this happen already?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I thought everone knew by now that the internet is a direct channel with god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit