Al Gore is telling school kids to queston parants green beliefs

by read good books 23 Replies latest social family

• read good books
  • Kids being brainwashed into informing on their families, following pattern of totalitarian societies throughout history

Paul Joseph Watson

A massive program with its tentacles embedded into almost every corner of education and popular culture is underway to use the “green” agenda to brainwash children and turn them against their own parents, as the state moves towards the creation of a Stasi-style informant society using methods that have been repeated in every totalitarian state throughout history.

The controversy surrounding Al Gore’s comments during a speech at the University of Maryland Presidential Youth Inaugural Conference, during which he pitted children against their parents by telling them they “know more” about global warming, is merely the tip of the iceberg of a top-down movement that is mimicking a technique that dictatorships have practiced throughout history - the exploitation and brainwashing of children to turn them into Maoist, Stasi, Hitler Youth-style informants and enforcers against their own family and community.

Talking head Glenn Beck was spooked about the historical legacy that Gore is following in brainwashing kids to assume an adversarial position against their own parents in the interests of the state.

“I’m trying to think where else this has been done – Soviet Russia, Nazi, Germany, Mussolini’s Italy,” Beck said. “In fact, the Nazis took an extra step. Not only did they indoctrinate the kids and tell them you’re probably right, you know but your parents don’t; in fact, here’s the next step: Why don’t you tell us what your parents are telling you. Are we having the new Hitler youth? Is that what this is? The new Hitler youth? I’m sorry, that’s so politically incorrect – the new green guard. Man your station, 12-year-olds, your parents just don’t know.”

Listen to the -question-your-parents-climate-beliefs-as-we-questioned-segregation.html

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL!!! Heheh this is a joke, right? Alex Jones?????

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ummm.....Glenn Beck, whose credibility is a tired joke, makes this sound like Gore was trying to indoctrinate 12-year olds to rat out their parents like Nazis. Beck and his ilk are doing a great disservice to their country that they claim to "love" so much, while they are working to tear it down from the inside.

This article is in reference to a speech given by Gore to the students at the University of Maryland. College students. Kids who are at the age where kids have always questioned their parents' entrenched notions and made up their own minds, no matter what. Not 12-year-olds. This misleading crap, the disseminaton of which the far right has perfected, is getting tiresome.

• read good books
    read good books

Uh Bee, nooo- There were 3000 kids in this audience, the speech was given at the University of Maryland but to kids. The man told his twelve year old daughter to tape Al Gore at this speech if you go to the website article there are tapes of Gore telling the kids to question their parents beliefs the way his generation questioning their parents on civil rights and he said his parents couldn't answer the question but Al Gore assumes because his parents couldn't answer the question nobodies parents could, Glen Beck said his parants could have answered that question, so could mine. Then he told the kids there are some things you know that your parents don't know. He is saying to the best and the brightest twelve year olds that you know better than your parents. Go to the site I listed and listen to Beck's program. Listen to the kids cheer Al Gore when their told they know better than their parents. Guess what their telling kids in the public schools Bee, about what their parents don't know about Global Warming or World Government? And they are telling kids to report their parents for things like drinking, spanking and other things.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Read,

the speech was given at the University of Maryland but to kids.

Sorry, but you must know that in these kinds of discussions you must be more specific. I see nothing that indicates who are the children who would be at UM, or their ages. I must assume that they are college-age. I've read your reference - it does not give specifics. I'm voting you off the island - for lack of fair play.

• ninja
    ninja

under the guise of tolerance....we are becoming the most intolerant society ever....do you feel the vice tightening?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hitler said it best:

"When an opponent declares,
    'I will not come over to your side.'
    I calmly say, 'Your child belongs to us already…
    What are you? You will pass on.
    Your descendants, however,
    now stand in the new camp.
    In a short time they will know nothing
    else but this new community.'"

BTS

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Maybe a comparison between a regime teaching children how to slaughter Jews and a democracy promoting actions to save our planet is not so accurate?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The method is the same. And fundamentally, both ideologies are anti-human.

BTS

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

both ideologies are anti-human.

That's something you'll have to elaborate on. Do you embrace an inclusive or exclusive view on humanity?

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit