Just Horrible... Video of little kid on DRUGS!

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm sorry, but...who takes a video of their kid in this state and puts it up on the internet?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    What was the procedure?

So my little guy was like an ATV, just all over the place. At some point he must have bonked his chin or something, because he had a broken tooth that we didn't find until it abscessed. Anyway, we tried to get it pulled with just Nitrous Oxide, that's when he said "mom! I feel like I'm on a cloud". But it wasn't strong enough to make him give up and open his mouth for the dentist. So we went to a Pediatric Dentist, who said give him this about such and such time before the appointment. He said I needed to watch him very carefully, because he might hurt himself, being unable to control his body. Think reeeeeeeeally drunk. So sure enough, he started getting high, and throwing himself around being angry. He was more than dead weight, because he was throwing himself from side to side. Sooooo we walked around the back yard while he yelled and flopped, and I cried. It was one horrible day. When we got to the dentist, they had to strap him on a board, and pull that tooth. Horrible, absolutely horrible as a mother.

It was Halloween, and about 8 hrs. later, he was fine and I dressed him in his little Civil War soldier costume, and went trick or treating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit