Example of Brainwashing Proves WTS Is A Cult!

by MadApostate 13 Replies latest jw friends

• proplog2
    proplog2

Most Christian Churches will deny that Jesus led his disciples to believe that he was going to return in the first century.

If JW's are a cult so is all of Christianity. If a Christian takes seriously the words of its leader - Jesus - he'll act quite a bit like a JW.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Mad,

Frustrating as it is, it may all boil down to what my ex-friend the JW told me as I explained why I was leaving:

"I don't want any doubts."

Pretty succinct. Don't rock her little boat no matter the facts.

Sad.

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

one;

Things you can not 'touch' that can be measured and proved to exist;

wind
    temperature
    sound
    light
    magnetic fields
    many forms of radiation, including from cellular phones...!

I am working on my demon detector. It consists of s stick I point at people. If I make a woo woo woo noise, they are demonised. Witches are easier; they weigh the same as ducks.

Sorry to be sarcastic, but some people have a genuine fear of demons from being exposed to a mind wharping cult. You are free to speculate about them, but I am free to make you look foolish when you do so.

8-)

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• thewiz
    thewiz

March 1980 WT -the closest you will see the WTBS make an apology. Why would they need to make an apology if they didn't do it?

I remember something about the 1975 YB.

Life Everlasting in the freedom of the sons of god original printing.

the original truth book

MadApostate
    how did this person get a PHD when for all-intents-and-purposes they weren't supposed to be supporting this ungodly system of things if they were a good little christian?

I have a strong tendency to believe in the Elder school they have now, that the Elders are being taught that the great apostacy of the 1970's had something to do with 1975. Blame it on Raymond Franz mentality.

If they aren't teaching that, I know that at least they are not correcting that thinking. Because I also believe that many people in the borg either conscieciously or unconscieciously think that.

Watch the movies and read the books of Animal Farm and 1984 by George Orwell. To some people it's just a story. But to me it's a scarry and uncanny resemblance to big brother.

BTW I did addresss a letter to the WTBS, starting with Dear Big Brother,

---

I have a question though, if the WTBS really believed the end would come in 1975 then why didn't they stop publishing books and WT, A! etc. Did they slow down production. Did they stop building, etc? THat could be used in their defense couldn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit