This Is How Japanese Take Photos

by edward612 10 Replies latest jw friends

• edward612
    edward612

http://www.topnewsblog.info/tblog_11111.htm

Their Style is Unique. Research is Going On, No final Results So far...

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

I wonder if they teach that in photagraphic course, the stance seems very similar LOL.

AS

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

The article implies they're not being 'proffesional' but those guys have the right idea.

With camera in hand, looks mean nothing, it's all about the picture.

unc who photographs

but it appears firefox won't let me upload to photobucket

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's all about the angle. You just gotta go where it takes to make a great shot. I took a great photo of the Empire State Building lying down on a Manhattan sidewalk shooting up through a concrete planter. Last week I shot a closeup of a javelina with the camera just inches off the ground -- and a similar image of a burro the month before. Getting down is fantastic for children and animal shots, getting up (way up) is great for taking photos of people with scenary or to make more flattering portraits.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I love my compact camera's 10x zoom and it's ability to twist (saves a lot of awkward positioning) but I wish it had more than 6MP.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Everyone of those is an attempt to make an architectural detail appear as a penis coming out of someones head.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I recognize two stances out of the four pictures. A forward bow, and a modified twist stance. Looks like they're merely utilizing some eastern training to get a better picture.

• watson
    watson

Ki-aw!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My favorite is Ninja style:

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest